Elizabeth Marriott is a certified legal nurse consultant, with over 15 years working in the medical field, and a highly specialized background as a registered nurse. She has worked in neuro ICU, cardiac ICU, surgical ICU, medical ICU, and post surgical recovery, as well as working on code teams responding to any cardiac arrest occurring inside the hospital. She has also worked in cardiac catheterization and interventional radiology, providing pre procedural preparation, circulating and providing conscious sedation, and post procedural recovery.
She maintains a per diem hospital position, working in these specialty areas, to keep her knowledge and skills current.
Over the course of her nursing career, she has reviewed thousands of medical records using multiple modalities. She is adept in the use of electronic medical records, having used MEDITECH, Epic, and Cerner in her hospital employment.
Contact Elizabeth for professional services including:
- Review of all medical related cases to screen for merit, plaintiff and defense
- Review of medical records for deviations from and adherences to standards of care
- Review and summarization of medical history in the form of a written report
- Comprehensive research, medical and nursing
- Attending IMEs and providing a report
Contact Elizabeth Marriott: